- OAS Report Explores Alternatives To Prohibition
On Friday, 17 May, in Bogotá, Colombia, Organization of American States (OAS) Secretary General José Miguel Insulza will present Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos with the groundbreaking outcom
- OAS Releases Historic Report on Drug Policy Alternatives [FEATURE]
The Organization of American States (OAS) Friday rele
- US WA: Pot Rules Taking Shape
Seattle Times, 17 May 2013 - Getting Ready State Officials Give a Taste of What's To Come by Releasing a Preliminary Draft of the Legal-Marijuana Plan, but Refinements Are Expected Washington resident
- Cops Say…the new LEAP video!
- Rep. Cohen Tears Into AG Holder On Marijuana
- An Exit Strategy for the Failed War on Drugs
A Federal Legislative Guide This comprehensive report contains 75 broad and incremental recommendations for federal legislative reforms related to civil rights, deficit reduction, law enforcement, for
- The IRS War on Medical Marijuana Providers [FEATURE]
special to Drug War Chronicle by investigative re
- Australia: Medical Cannabis Gets A Green Light
Geelong Advertiser, 16 May 2013 - A NSW parliamentary committee has recommended cannabis be available in leaf form to ease the suffering of the terminally ill.
- US CO: Column: Now That the THC Driving Bill Passed, Should I
Westword, 16 May 2013 - Dear Stoner: With the recent passing of the five-nanogram driving limit for THC, I'm worried that even while sober, as a regular smoker I'll technically be over the limit.
- US CO: Column: Heading Into Uncharted Territory
Boulder Weekly, 16 May 2013 - Last week Colorado became the first U.S. state to adopt a set of rules that allows marijuana to be regulated like alcohol for adults.