- US IL: Former Chicago Police Officer Gets 18 Years For Drug Conspiracy
Chicago Tribune, 21 May 2013 - Ex-Chicago cop given 18 years in prison for helping kidnap, rob drug dealers With prosecutors seeking a 30-year prison term for him, former veteran Chicago narcotics cop
- Australia: Australian Police Fighting Hard To Curb Drug Trafficking
Sunshine Coast Daily, 21 May 2013 - COCAINE in toys and meth in curry paste are among the alarming discoveries Australian authorities are making as they battle record numbers of drug traffickers, a go
- US IL: 18 Years For Ex-cop In Drug Rip-Off Case
Chicago Tribune, 21 May 2013 - With prosecutors seeking a 30-year prison term for him, former veteran Chicago narcotics cop Glenn Lewellen closed his eyes tightly and held his palms together in prayer
- US: Marijuana Firms Form Investment Network For Pot-Related
The Trentonian, 20 May 2013 - Legal marijuana's sensational evolution is helping crack open a previously closed door: money to start and grow cannabis businesses.
- US: Blurry Line On Pot-DUI Cases
Wall Street Journal, 20 May 2013 - Amid Relaxed Laws, Officials Wrestle With How to Determine Who Is Impaired As some states relax laws on pot possession, lawmakers are struggling to create rules for
- OAS Report Explores Alternatives To Prohibition
On Friday, 17 May, in Bogotá, Colombia, Organization of American States (OAS) Secretary General José Miguel Insulza will present Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos with the groundbreaking outcom
- US WA: Editorial: Stakes High For State As Marijuana Is Legalized
Spokesman-Review, 18 May 2013 - The Washington Liquor Control Board left no would-be stoner unturned, developing comprehensive rules for marijuana sellers and growers.
- US IL: State Senate Approves Marijuana Pilot Program
Southern Illinoisan, 18 May 2013 - SPRINGFIELD -- A proposal to legalize limited medical use of marijuana for certain chronically ill patients now is headed to Illi-nois Gov. Pat Quinn.
- Mexico: Americas Coalition Suggests Marijuana Laws Be Relaxed
New York Times, 18 May 2013 - MEXICO CITY - A comprehensive report on drug policy in the Americas released Friday by a consortium of nations suggests that the legalization of marijuana, but not other
- US PA: Kane Against Pot Legalization
The Times-Tribune, 18 May 2013 - Attorney General Calls Marijuana a "Gateway Drug." HARRISBURG - Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane told a gathering of newspaper editors Friday that she oppos